Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Coffee Pride


Andy here! Something I've noticed since I started working here back in march (back when the place had a different name and a different style) is the level of pride that the staff take in making the various coffees that we offer. The man behind the finest of them (and indeed responsible for showing the rest of us how it's done) is Arman, who can do some truly delicious things with steamed milk.


I was terrified of learning how to make the various hot drinks, as I'd never really made many previously. Arman took me through it all step by step, and now I find it very satisfying to make coffees well. That sums it all up for us really- we enjoy what we do and we endeavour to make the best drinks and food for our visitors to enjoy. Whether your thing is an Americano, latte, cappucino, macchiato or flat white, you can be sure of a damn fine beverage here at UP! Cafe Nottingham.

Hope to see you tomorrow in the shop for more caffeinated delights :)

No comments:

Post a Comment